Dry Type Transformers
Acutran offers a wide range of dry type transformer products up to 4,000 kVA.
Because of environmental concerns and safety, dry type transformers are the preferred transformer choice. Dry type transformers offer low maintenance performance and are designed with thermal management, noise suppression and demonstrated field reliability as key operating indicators.
We build single-phase and three-phase dry type models for numerous industries and applications. With our state-of-the-art equipment we can provide competitive pricing for single quantity runs as well as multiple units. Acutran’s expert manufacturing staff will complete your project on time and as specified.
Our premium dry type transformers are built to meet custom specifications such as low profile for mining, special voltages, ratings and unique power requirements.
Acutran's dry type transformer offerings and capabilities include:
- Low, medium, and high-voltage models
- Low-corona designs in all voltage classes
- Distribution transformers in all configurations
- K-rated or harmonic environment and rectifier-duty models
- Scott-T connected models
- Models for specific applications including: control-power, special-voltage, step-up and step-down, rectifier, mine, and furnace transformers
- Custom footprint designs
- Low profile designs
- High efficiency designs which result in significant operating cost savings.
- Designs which meet or exceed NEMA TP-1/Energy Star specifications
- Custom integration with all auxiliary equipment including fused disconnects, input and output circuit breakers and switch board panels
- NEMA 1 through 3R enclosures
- Extensive monitoring and communications options available
- Electrostatic shield between windings designed to attenuate noise
Acutran will develop a design which meets your specific requirements. Custom connections, mounting arrangements and any other requirements for your application are no problem for our design experts. We will develop a design and quotation quickly leveraging our extensive design library and design tools. Regardless of your application, requirements or timeline, you can rely on Acutran for dependable integrated power magnetic solutions.
For more information on Acutran's Dry Type Transformers call (724) 452-4130 or complete our quote request form.